Experienced Office Administrator with strong customer service skills required to join a busy and growing Innovative Power Electronics company. The position will be based in our office close to Nottingham city centre, although there is flexibility to work from home when required. This role is full time based on a 35hr working week with a degree of flexibility within core hours.
Part-time based on a 4 day week (min working 28 hrs) would be considered, pay will then be pro-rata.
In return you will receive a competitive salary (doe), enhanced holiday allowance and pension after qualifying period*.
- Support with QMS (ISO 9001:15) administration.
- Marketing and events / trade fair administration
- Typing of minutes and / or agendas.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger, including purchasing supplies
- Maintain training register, update training records and book training courses.
- Send out customer satisfaction questionnaires.
- Incoming / outgoing mail / parcels and electronic filing.
- Monitor shared inboxes.
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties as and when required.
What we’re looking for in our Office Administrator:
- Experience working in a previous admin role (min 3 yrs proven record).
- Competent in the use of IT systems including Office 365, Outlook & Excel – this will be tested at interview.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Marketing experience.
- Ability to work autonomously as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desirable but not essential:
- Have experience or an understanding of ISO9001.
- Experience working with Xero.
Please send your CV and covering letter stating why you are suitable for this role to our Operations Manager Liz Abrey – [email protected].
Application deadline: 04/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00-£22,000.00 per year