Part-Time Experienced Office Administrator with strong customer service skills required to join a busy and growing Innovative Power Electronics company. The position will be based in our office close to Nottingham city centre, although there is flexibility to work from home when required. This role is for 15-20 hours per week, with a degree of flexibility within core hours. In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate between £11-13 per hour (dependant on experience), enhanced holiday allowance and pension after qualifying period.
- Support with QMS administration.
- Typing of minutes and/or agendas.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger, including purchasing supplies
- Maintain Training register, update training records and book training courses.
- Send out customer satisfaction questionnaires.
- Incoming/ outgoing mail/parcels and electronic filing.
- Monitor Shared inboxes.
- Any other adhoc admin duties as and when required.
What we’re looking for in our Office Administrator:
- Experience working in a previous admin role (min 2yrs proven record).
- Competent in the use of IT systems including Office 365, Outlook & Excel.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to cover holidays.
Desirable but not essential:
- Have experience or an understanding of ISO9001.
- Experience working with Xero.
Please send your CV and covering letter stating why you are suitable for this role to our Operations Manager [email protected]
Deadline to apply Wednesday 16th June 2021